Keep lid tighly closed. Do not mix with other chemicals. Do not store close to dry chemicals. Do not re-use container.
Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with skin or eyes. Keep our of reach of children.
In case of contact, flush immediately with water for 15 minutes. Harmful if swallowed. Give water, milk or magnesia or raw egg white and seek medical advice.
FOR THE TREATMENT OF METALS IN POOL WATER
Highly concentrated. Removes iron, silver copper and other metals in pool water and quickly restores water clarity. Controls metal stains and scale from bromine and chlorine treated pools, reducing scale formation in pool heaters, pumps and salt chlorination cells. Regular use keeps pool water clean and the plumbing in good condition.
- Shake well before use
- For metals present in the water, pour over the entire pool surface with the filter running. For best results, use early afternoon or evening.
- Dissolved metals are transported to the filter and can be removed by backwashing or filter cleaning.
FOR THE REMOVAL OF STAINS
- Try and pour the solution directly over the stains.
- If not possible remove pool cleaner and turn pump onto bypass or circulate. Pour entire contents into weir and circulate for twelve hours and then turn pump back to filter and replace pool cleaner.
- Use 2l of AQUA PRO METAL REMOVER per 50 000 litres.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSAGE.