AQUA PRO OXIDISER 750GR

AQUA PRO

AQUA PRO OXIDISER is a strong oxidising agent. It will effectively remove organic contaminants from pool water to keep it clear and improve bather comfort.

 

WARNINGS

To handle with care. Keep our of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals. To prevent irritation, avoid contact with skin or eyes. Harmful if swallowed. Mix product with water only. Always add product to water – not water to product. Contact with heat, moisture, acids, combustible materials and other chemicals may result in a fire. Not to be mixed with unstable chlorine.

 

PRECAUTIONS:

Wash hands thoroughly immediately after handling this product. Do not eat, drink or smoke whilst handling this product.

 

FIRST AID:

IF SWALLOWED: Do not induce vomiting. Give plenty of milk or water. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. Contact a Physician or poison centre immediately.

EYES: Flush thoroughly with water for at leat 15 minutes with eyelids open. Seek medical attention immediately.

SKIN: For skin contact, remove contaminated clothing and wash contaminated area with cold water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical advice urgently.

 

DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE (USE ONLY AD DIRECTED)

One sachet of AQUA PRO OXIDISER is sufficient to treat 50 000 litres of pool water. Ideal for use after heavy downpour of rain or after a heavy bather load. For algae infestations use in conjunction with AQUAPRO ALGAECIDE. Ensure that the pH level of the pool water is between 7,2 and 7,6. Apply AQUAPRO OXIDISER by sprinkling around the pool edges. Keep pump operating for about one hour minimum after dosing. Brush pool surface after treatment to remove dead algae.