AQUA PRO Aluminium Sulphate Floculant indicated for clearing cloudy or muddy water, leaving your pool water clear and sparkling.
Handle with care. Store away from children and animals. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not mix with other chemicals. Be sure to always add the chemicals to water and do not add water to the chemicals. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. May be harmful if swallowed.
In case of contact with the skin, rinse thoroughly with water and soap. In case of contact with the eyes rinse thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes. In the case of ingestion, drink plenty of water and seek medical attention.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For best results ensure that the pH level is 8.0. To reach the required pH level, add Hydrochloric Acid to decrease the pH or PRO ALKALINITY BOOSTER to increase the pH.
- Dissolve AQUA PRO Aluminium Sulphate Floculant at a ratio of 1 kg per 1 bucket of warm water. Remove the automatic pool cleaner and turn off the pump.
- Pour the solution evenly over the pool surface. Turn the filter to bypass or circulate for approximately 8 hours and then turn off the pump.
- Organic matter will begin to settle on the pool floor, allow 24-36 hours before vacuuming up.
- Turn the filter to ‘waste’ in order to bypass the filter and manually vacuum the sediment.
- If any matter should become resuspended allow at least 24 hours for it to resettle before trying again. It the waste is not vacuumed up within 48 hours, staining of the pool may occur.
Always maintain your pool water pH level at between 7,2 and 7,6. After using AQUA PRO Aluminium Sulphate Floculant retest the pH level and adjust to the optimum range.