CLARIFIER IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ELIMINATE ALGAE BLOOMS.
Approved by the Department of Health for the use in potable water.
WHEN TO USE CLARIFIER
- High Algae infestations
- When water is cloudy
- During periods of dust and thunderstorms
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- One bottle per 50 000 litres.
- Remove the automatic pool cleaner.
- Mix the contents of CLARIFIER with 5l of water in a bucket.
- With the pump on circulate/re-circulate or bypass position, pour the mixture around the sides of the pool.
- Allow to circulate for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, switch the pump off for 24 hours.
- If there are small amounts of residue on the floor of the pool, the automatic pool cleaner can be used to pick it up.
- If there are large amounts of residue, it is recommended that the pool is manually vacuumed with the pump set on the waster position.
- Place the pump on the backwash position and switch on. Continue backwashing until the pool water runs clear.
- Place the pump on the rinse setting. Rinse the filter for 2 minutes.
- Continue with normal filtration and sanitisation routine.
BASIC POOL MAINTENANCE ROUTINE:
- Maintain pH at 7.2 – 7.6
- Maintain chlorine residual at 1 – 3 ppm, or sanitise using AQUA PRO OXIDISER.
- Run your pool filter for 12 continuous hours per day in summer, 1-8 continuous hours per day in winter.
- Shock treat in adverse conditions.
- Ensure the total Alkalinity is kept between 80 and 120 ppm. Check monthly.
- Clear our weir and pump baskets, brush pool walls and floor weekly.