Speck Badu Solar Smart
This latest innovation from Speck is designed to keep up with the latest energy technology and customer requirements. With a BLDC Motor platform and an overall efficiency of up to 80%, the Solar Pump is both powerful and efficient, helping you save on energy costs while keeping your pool clean.
The Solar Pump also features an integrated protection function controller, which allows it to receive power directly from a PV source. This makes it even more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly, making it an ideal choice for homeowners who want to reduce their carbon footprint.
• Output performance of a normal AC pump
• Dual power usage capability
• User-friendly control panel
• Built-in Variable Speed Drive
• Permanent Magnet Brushless DC Motor
• Direct Photovoltaic (PV) power source
• MPPT* feature to optimize motor power
• Built-in protection for high temperatures and voltage fluctuations
• Drive designed to withstand temperatures below freezing without issues
Excluding solar panel
Solar Panel Recommendation:
For optimal performance, we recommend:
2 x 550W solar panels, alternatively 4 x 380W solar panels. Two should be installed parallel, and two in series.
* MPPT Maximum power point tracking or sometimes just power point tracking (PPT), is a technique used with photovoltaic (PV) solar systems to maximize energy extraction as conditions fluctuate.